In the Community
Sorgen Dentistry Gives Back
At Sorgen Dentistry, we are committed to not only providing high-quality dentistry in Oklahoma City but also to giving back to our local community. Dr. Sorgen is generous with his time and skills, providing free dental care to those in need in the Greater Oklahoma City Area.
We are actively involved with the following charitable organizations, programs, and initiatives:
- The Oklahoma Mission of Mercy—provides two free days of dentistry for individuals in need
- Dentists for the Disabled and Elderly Veterans In Need of Treatment (D-DENT, Inc.)—an organization founded by an Oklahoma dentist that provides complimentary oral care to disabled veterans
- Moore Faith Medical Clinic—offers complimentary dental care to those in need
- The Veterans Association (VA) Dental Clinic—preferred provider for the VA
- Center of Family Love - We love this organization! Our sponsorship provides adult diapers, art supplies and enrichment classes at the center for the physically/intellectually disabled
- Mended Little Hearts of OKC - We donate oral healthcare products in "Bravery Bags" for families with a child in the OU Children's Hospital after undergoing surgery
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School - We provide ongoing sponsorship and donations that are used for a variety of things, including but not limited to technology in the classroom, scholarships for students, and training for teachers.