General Dental Treatments in Oklahoma City
Schedule a Free, In-Person Consultation with Sorgen Dentistry
At Sorgen Dentistry, we believe everyone deserves a smile they feel proud of—and our mission is to help patients throughout the Oklahoma City area achieve one through high-quality general dental treatment. We are an adult dental practice that prides itself on high standards of care.
As a leading Oklahoma City dentist, Dr. Bryan Sorgen and our team of world-class dental specialists work hard to provide personalized care in a warm, welcoming environment. We’re proud to offer a wide range of treatment options to our patients. Whether you’re looking for cosmetic, restorative, preventive, or general dental treatment, we’ll work with you to develop a treatment plan that works for you.
General Adult Dental Treatment Options
At Sorgen Dentistry, we believe your smile is your most important asset—and we’re committed to helping you keep it strong, healthy, and beautiful. No matter what your current dental situation, we offer a wide range of treatments to help perfect and maintain your smile.
Our Oklahoma City general dental treatments include:
- Bridges: This is an effective way to replace missing or damaged teeth using a series of linked porcelain crowns
- Crowns: If a cavity is too large for a filling, we can repair the tooth by capping it with a lifelike porcelain crown
- Implant Restorations: Dental implants offer one of the most effective, long-lasting options for repairing or replacing teeth
- Dentures: We offer both partial and complete dentures with options to have them removable or permanent, and we can even use dental implants to provide unparalleled support
- Restorative Fillings: We can repair cavities using natural-looking, tooth-colored filling material
- Root Canals: If a cavity reaches the inner dental pulp of a tooth, we can save it with a virtually-painless root canal
- Tooth Extractions: While we try to avoid tooth extraction, in some cases it’s the best and easiest way to repair a smile; we take great care to ensure that this procedure is as comfortable and painless as possible
- Sleep Apnea Appliances: If you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea, we offer a variety of options for treatment, including alternatives to CPAP machines
Do you have questions about a treatment not listed here? Contact us to learn about your treatment options. Our staff is eager to discuss a personalized care plan with you and answer any questions you may have about our dental procedures.
The Importance of Preventive Dental Care
Preventive dentistry is a way of maintaining oral hygiene and taking care of your teeth to ensure that they are as healthy as possible. Preventive dentistry is important for maintaining oral health and reducing your risk of developing dental issues that require restorative treatment. The most common forms of preventive care are daily brushing and flossing but, sometimes, professional preventative dentistry is needed. At Sorgen Dentistry, we offer preventive care—such as cleanings, oral exams, and x-rays—to keep your smile healthy and looking great.
Schedule a Free Consultation with Our Oklahoma City Dentist
Ready to fall in love with your smile again? Sorgen Dentistry would love to help. We’ve helped countless patients throughout the Greater Oklahoma City Area achieve a gorgeous new smile through dental treatment, and we’ll work with you to make treatment fit into your lifestyle—not the other way around.
“The setting is lovely and comfortable.”- Toni K.
“So glad I found Dr. Sorgen when I moved to Oklahoma City!”- DJ
“Superior service, dentistry skills, and compassion”- Rosemary G.
“Dr. Sorgen and his staff are amazing.”- Austin P.
Care That Counts
Preventative and restorative procedures that improve your oral health, while also offering cosmetic dentistry.
Education Is Key
We take pride in educating our patients on maintaining optimal oral health and achieving their cosmetic goals.
Cutting Edge Dentistry
Complete range of dental services, state-of-the-art equipment, and exceptional patient care.
High-quality dental care for adults in a warm, welcoming environment and comfortable office setting.